Thursday, September 20, 2012

Birthday Layered Tag

Something I've noticed a lot lately is lots of layers using punches.  I created this card a few weeks ago to feature the FREE ribbon you can get this month with a $40 order.  I decided to layer the birthday greeting with lots of punches.
I also used the fun technique of the glimmer watermark pad inked on an impressions folder to create the background on the Midnight Muse cardstock.  Definitely one of my FAVORITE techniques right now!  Order your supplies here.
Cardstock:  So Saffron, Midnight Muse, Gumball Green, Whisper White
Ink:  Midnight Muse, Illuminate Glimmer Watermark Pad
Stamps:  Petite Pairs
Accessories:  1 3/8" circle, Decorative Label, 1" circle, Large Oval Punches, Dimensionals, Vintage Wallpaper Impressions Folder, Bone Folder, Gumball Green Ribbon

Haven't seen the new catalog yet?  Contact me today, and I'll get one your way!

No comments: