Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Halloween Witches

I LOVE the fun side of Halloween.  I love the fun decorations (not really into the scary stuff).  I love getting dressed up (trying to convince my 10-year-old it's still cool to dress up as a family like we did this year and this year). I love hosting the Witch's Diner every year.  I love the delicious goodies that are served at Halloween.  I love the fun spirit it brings.  When I saw this card created by LeeAnn Greff, I couldn't wait to try it out.  Super easy to just use punches to create the skirts!
How FUN is that?!?!  It was one of the most popular cards at last weekend's stamp-a-stack.  I had to cut more cardstock for guests to make this card. Order your supplies here.
Cardstock:  Tangerine Tango, Basic Black, Whisper White, Elegant Eggplant, Wild Wasabi
Ink:  Black, Tangerine Tango, Wild Wasabi, Elegant Eggplant Markers
Stamps:  Wicked Cool, Wacky Wishes (hostess)
Accessories:  1/2" Striped Satin Ribbon (on p. 26 of the Holiday Mini just in case you missed it like I did the first time around :), Scallop Edge Border Punch, Curly Label Punch, Scallop Trim Border Punch

Haven't seen the new catalog yet?  Contact me today, and I'll get one your way!