Friday, September 21, 2012

Christmas Trees

Here's another card created for last week's stamp camp.  I was inspired by this card create by Paula Dobson.  I changed up the colors to make more of a wintery card.  This has to be one of those all-time stamp sets!  One of the very first stamp sets I bought...how fun you can now get it in clear mount!  The greeting is much bigger so I used markers to only ink the "Merry Christmas" part of the stamp and to get it in two different colors.  :)  Order your supplies here.
Cardstock:  Not Quite Navy, Bashful Blue, Whisper White
Ink:  Not Quite Navy, Bashful Blue
Stamps:  Lovely as a Tree, Wacky Wishes
Accessories:  Subtles Buttons, Baker's Twine, Dotted Scallop Ribbon Border Punch, Tombow Multi, Sponge

Haven't seen the new catalog yet?  Contact me today, and I'll get one your way!

No comments: