Monday, September 3, 2012

Thank You Colors

As I was stamping, I found this card sketch in a past Stampin' Success.  The original card had stamped strips of paper.  I decided I wanted use different Impression folders to create this card.  I love the result!
This would be a fun card to create for many different occasions...just change out the colors and the greeting.Order your supplies here.
Cardstock:  Midnight Muse, Cherry Cobbler, Gumball Green, More Mustard, Whisper White
Ink:  Midnight Muse
Stamps:  Lacy & Lovely
Accessories:  Big Shot, Chevron, Argyle, & Polka Dot Impressions Folder, Designer Label Punch, Extra-Lg. Oval Punch, Merry Minis Punch Pack, Rhinestone Jewel, Dimensionals, Gumball Green Ribbon (YUP, this is the FREE ribbon when you place a $40 order this month!!!!)

Haven't seen the new catalog yet?  Contact me today, and I'll get one your way!

No comments: