Monday, September 24, 2012

Merry Tree

Little later than usual post...would you believe I just turned on the computer when I put the kids to bed?  It's been a busy day but a very productive day :)  Have you started thinking about what you're going to create for your Christmas card this year yet?
It's definitely not too early to start on those Christmas cards.  I was inspired to create this card from a card I saw by Jen Sannes.  I created this card for the stamp-a-stack this month.  Order your supplies here.
Cardstock:  Old Olive, Not Quite Navy, So Saffron, Crumb Cake, Very Vanilla, Chocolate Chip
Ink:  Not Quite Navy, Old Olive
Stamps:  Pennant Parade
Accessories:  Big Shot, Perfect Polka Dot Impressions Folder, Tasteful Trim Die, Petite Pennants Builder Punch, Merry Minis Punch Pack, Dimensionals

Haven't seen the new catalog yet?  Contact me today, and I'll get one your way!

No comments: