Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Birthday Wishes

Today is our niece's birthday. Since her birthday is close to Valentine's day, I pulled out my "Happy Heart Day" and came up with this card from scraps on my desk:

Since this is Technique Tuesday, I'm teaching how to add a little sparkle to your projects with a 2-way glue pen! I love how easy this technique is....stamp your image, apply 2-way glue, and then dip in Dazzling Diamonds glitter (or any glitter of your choice)...and you're done! Add some glitter to your project today!
Card Recipe: CS: Close to Cocoa, Riding Hood Red, Very Vanilla, Candy Lane DSP; Stamps: Happy Heart Day, Hugs & Wishes; Ink: Close to Cocoa, Riding Hood Red; Accessories: 2-way glue pen, dazzling diamonds glitter, clear rhinestone brad, crafter's tool kit

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I really like that card! So cute and simple- but pretty!