Sunday, February 22, 2009

Top Note Card



Here is another project from the FUN Big Shot class last night. I know that the Top Note Die is definitely my favorite...so versatile. This card was created by folding a piece of 4 1/4 x 11 CS in half and then laying it on the Top Note Die just under the top of the Top Note. Then we cut one full Top Note Die that had DSP attached to the bottom of it, layered the two together and created a Top Note Card :) The flower is the Simple Flower emobsslit die. Love the new Jumbo Brads (that's what's in the center)!

1 comment:

Tammy said...

Hi Jenn:

Thanks for the fun Big Shot class last night. I love everything we made. I, too, love the Top Note die. So versatile. And I am in love with the banner die. All the banners turned out so different and all looked fantastic. The banner die will be on my next order!
Tammy :)