Monday, February 9, 2009

Bleach as a stamp pad


This original idea came from a demo meeting a few years back at Melissa's house (my upline). I've always enjoyed using bleach on background stamps...each color of cardstock is so different when you bleach it. I like to apply bleach to a background stamp with a sponge. The key is to not apply too much bleach. The front medallion can either be stamped on a paper towel that has drops of bleach on it or use the sponge method like the background stamp. Bleach makes an awesome "distressed" look so I find I use it most for masculine cards.
Card Recipe: CS: Basic Black, Bravo Burgundy; Stamps: Sanded, Baroque Motifs; Ink: Basic Black; Accessories: Metallic Brads, Crimper, Dimensionals, Sponge, Bleach

2 comments:

Megan said...

I love the look of this card

Naomi said...

This is cool!