Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Cello Bag Toppers

Sorry for the late post...I have a sick little lady today. I'll spare you of all the yucky details. Last night I attended a women's church event where we made treat baggies to share with those whom we love. Lucky for me, the lady who did the event loves Stampin' Up! so I was able to create with paper and stamps.

I just added four cookies to each baggie (which were delicious!) and then folded over the top of the cello bag. I cut the Designer Series Paper (it's retired paper) at 4"x4", folded it in half and then adhered it to the top of the cello bag with adhesive. The only punch that was available was a 1/16" punch so I opted for the hemp twine in the one I punched holes and ribbon around the other one. The tag was stamped in Chocolate Chip ink and punched with the Tag punch, punched w/ the 1/16" punch, and tied on with hemp twine. All finished! Super easy project...but very fun to give to those I love :)

1 comment:

jbwood12 said...

Where can you buy the cello bags?

I am not much of a crafter but some ideas I love and will make them.

JoAnn