Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Technique Tuesday...Heat Embossing

Sorry this post is so late today...it's been a very heavy mommy day today with lots to accomplish before I could stamp. Guess that's why I have the "job" I have :) I really love heat embossing. The effect you get when you heat emboss on either the gold or silver brushed cardstock is amazing!!!

This was a simple card I created by stamping the image in versamark on the Brushed Gold cardstock, pouring on gold embossing powder, tapping off the excess, and heating the powder...ta-da! Beautiful accent for the front of the card. Try heat embossing on gold or silver cardstock today! You'll love the results!

Card Recipe: CS: Brushed Gold, Night of Navy; Stamps: Wanted; Ink: VersaMark; Accessories: Crafter's Tool Kit, Heat Tool, Gold Embossing Powder

No comments: