Sunday, February 8, 2009

Twin Skaters

My son attended a birthday party for his friends that are twins. The sketch for these cards came from Taylored Expressions TECC54. I always love Taylor's sketches...but time hasn't allowed me to play with the sketches for awhile. Here are the "twin" cards I made for the skater boys...

I love the new "Family Accessories Too." I already LOVE "All in the Family" so this was the PERFECT addition to this stamp set! I can't wait to use the crown on a girl card or scrapbook page.
Here's the wrapped gifts w/ their matching envelopes...
Cards Recipe: CS: Really Rust OR Summer Sun, Close to Cocoa, Whisper White; Ink: Really Rust, Summer Sun, Close to Cocoa, Going Gray, Basic Brown, Blush Blossom; Stamps: All in the Family, Family Phrases, Family Accessories Too; Accessories: 1 3/4" circle punch, Circle Scissors Plus, Glass Mat, Aquapainter

Gift Wrap Recipe: Stamps: Happy, Happy Birthday Jumbo Wheel (retired); Ink: Creamy Caramel Jumbo Cartridge; Accessories: Jumbo Handle, White Wrapping Paper (retired)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

those are adorable cards! i love them!

Ida said...

What fun cards.