Thursday, February 26, 2009

Challenge Thursday--Firsts


Today's challenge is a fun one...scrapbook a "first" and/or use a new product for the "first" time. This page does both. This was a picture take in Aug. 2006 when Sierra received her first haircut (she's probably only had one other haircut since then). This was the first time I ever used my new fleurettes. I LOVE them! They are so cute! Challenge yourself to scrap a "first" or use something new you have for the "first" time :) Post a comment here so I can see your project! Have fun!

Page Recipe: CS: Riding Hood Red, Pink Pirouette, Bella Rose DSP; Stamps: Schoolbook Serif Alphabet; Ink: Riding Hood Red; Accessories: Fleureetes, Glue Dots

1 comment:

Tammy said...

Hi Jenn:

Sierra looks so, so cute. Look at those chubby cheeks. What is a fleurette? Is that the crocheted flower? I love those flowers, by the way. I saw those in the catalog. I'll take you up on your challenge and scrapbook a first and let you know when I post it. Thanks for the fun challenge.