Friday, February 13, 2009

Princess Bedroom--Thanks SU!!!

Thanks to Stampin' Up! my girls' room is looking more and more like a princess room. With the release of the new catalog, they introduced these FABULOUS new decor elements. My MIL had found the castle at a local event and shipped it to us. It was a perfect match for the girls' room...but a bit lonely since it was the only thing on the ball besides the border. As soon as I saw the new decor elements, I ordered them. As soon as they came, we put them on the wall.

It was somewhat of a last minute decision to put the frog on the opposite wall so that's why the dragon looks a bit out of place but I still like the frog here. As soon as Stampin' Up! starts offering custom wording, I'll have something printed about princesses to put above the frog and between their Disneyland mouse ears.

Be sure to take a look at the decor elements brochure today and figure out how they'll work for your decorating needs.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I think that is cute! :)