Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Birthday Sunflower


As I've been showing these fun treat cups, I've had several of you ask me how someone can get to the candy without tearing apart the fabulous card. Well, my dears, here's the answer....a pull tab!

I first punched the 1 3/4" circle through the card front, attached the treat cup, decorated the front, and added a pocket with a 1 3/4" circle punched out on the inside leaving one end without adhesive. Then I just slipped in a piece of CS over the circle. Ta-da...a pull tab so the card doesn't get destroyed! This card is for my niece's birthday!
Order your supplies here.
Cardstock: Summer Sun, Close to Cocoa, Whisper White
Ink: Summer Sun, Close to Cocoa
Stamps: Hugs & Wishes, Sweet Treats, Calendar Alpha & Numbers
Accessories: Sweet Treat Cups, Tombow Multi, Big Shot, Texturz Plates, Dimensionals, Wide Oval, Sticky Strip, 1 3/4" circle, Candy :)

No comments: