Thursday, October 29, 2009

Ghosted Circles


This technique is called ghosting. I had the Circle Circus stamps on my desk and remembered this technique...so I had to give it a try :) I love how it turned out! This card is for my friend's birthday. To ghost stamp ink your stamp in versamark and then stamp on Glossy White cardstock. (To get a whiter stamp image, clear emboss or emboss with white embossing powder.) Let dry just a bit if you don't emboss. Ink up a brayer with your desired color and roll over the stamped image. Buff with a paper towel.
Order your supplies here.
Cardstock: Rich Razzleberry, Glossy White, Whisper White
Ink: Rich Razzleberry, Versamark, Whisper White craft ink
Stamps: Circle Circus, All Holidays
Accessories: Rich Razzleberry Polka Dot Grosgrain Ribbon, Eyelet Border Punch, Brayer

1 comment:

Cula said...

I LOVED it! Thank You!