Monday, October 5, 2009

Shimmery Green


This card will be available to make at our November stamp-a-stack on Nov. 21. How can you not add shimmer to your Christmas cards this year when the shimmer paints are so easy to use? For this card, I used Champagne Mist on a dauber. I first rubbed the dauber in a circular motion all over the Always Artichoke CS to create a shimmery green background. I inked the ornament in Always Artichoke and then daubed on some Champagne Mist and then stamped it on the Whisper White CS. Before adhering the Whisper White piece, I sponged the edges with the dauber that was inked with Always Artichoke and Champagne Mist. I decided to rub the dauber on the ribbon, too. This card was too fun to make...I love all the extra sparkle!
Order your supplies here.
Cardstock: Basic Black, Always Artichoke, Whisper White
Ink: Always Artichoke
Stamps: Delightful Decorations
Accessories: Chamagne Mist, Sponge Dauber, Basic Black Eyelets, Crop-a-dile, Always Artichoke Grosgrain Ribbon

No comments: