Thursday, October 22, 2009

Pumpkin Family

While we were away on our cruise (yes, we had an AWESOME time...check out the mommy moments blog for more details if you like), the kids made us these cute Halloween cards :) I tell ya, my kids know exactly what I like!

J.R.'s creation

Sierra's creation

Sydney's creation
Each one was so precious to me...especially with their very thoughtful writing inside each card. I actually stamped yesterday and made this fun card to send out from us for Halloween...perfect with five little pumpkins.

Order your supplies here.
Cardstock: Only Orange, Basic Black, Whisper White
Ink: Only Orange, Close to Cocoa, Old Olive, Basic Black
Stamps: Pumpkin Patch
Accessories: Dimensionals, 1" circle punch (love to punch out the circle pumpkin and pop it up!)

No comments: