Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Countdown to Christmas...8 Days!!!


Attended J.R.'s holiday sing performance. Nothing quite like a holiday sing to get you in the Christmas mood :)

When we got home, the girls played outside with the umbrella in our "winter weather."

Only two Christmas present projects left...too bad I saved the two biggest ones for last. Oh well, at least all of the shopping is complete! I would like to squeeze in a bit of baking, too, but since I've read the 2nd and 3rd books of the Twilight series in the last week, guess it just depends if I get the 4th book before Christmas or not whether I bake or not :)

4 comments:

Candi said...

If you need the fourth book let me know.

Unknown said...

Cute photo of JR!

jbwood12 said...

I am glad to see someone else has Twilight series problems. I started the first book at Thanksgiving and just finished the fourth book on Sunday. I still have managed to keep as a RS president and work on Christmas but I am exhuasted from not sleeping. Looking back I wouldn't have changed anything and would do it again.

JoAnn

Unknown said...

So, do you have the 4th book yet???!!! Are you guys staying in SD for Christmas?