Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Merry Christmas Felt Flurries


This card is one demos will be making at our demo meeting tonight. It's made with Baja Breeze cardstock (I can't get enough of this color lately) and the Ski Slope DSP (LOVE this paper). I added a strip of adhesive where the two met and added the Chocolate Chip Stitched Felt Ribbon. I added a Baja Breeze felt flurry with a silver brad. The greeting was stamped in Chocolate Chip Craft ink and then heat embossed with clear embossing powder. This card feels cozy and warm...just like Christmas and winter should!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I love that card! It isn't the "typical" Christmas green & red colors. VERY CUTE!

Unknown said...

I really like this one too. I have been creating Christmas cards like crazy and can't come up with one that I want to make 100 of. I am so close to not sending out cards this year I am getting so frustrated! I would copy this one, but I don't have that snowflake die/punch whatever it is and there is no way I will cut it out...I don't know what to DO!