Tuesday, December 30, 2008

January

One of my most favorite gifts to give our loved ones for the holidays are stamped calendars. I've made my husband a 6x6 calendar for his office the past 4 years. It's fun for him to not only have a new picture to look at each month but a great reminder of the fun times we had the year before.

I've made the 8 1/2 x 11 calendars for my mother-in-law and my mom off and on for the past 4 years. It's fun to get pictures from everyone for these calendars. The first one is for my MIL and the second one is for my mom.



All supplies used in these calendars are from Stampin' Up!...although, some of the stamps and paper may not be available anymore. If you have a specific question about a technique or product, just leave me a comment. Tomorrow I'll show you February pages :)

No comments: