Saturday, December 13, 2008

My precious little one

This past week a friend from last year's preschool class came to school to take some photos. She got one of the most amazing shots of Sydney and me. I just love it.

Another person was there the same day and got a fantastic photo of my baby girl, too.

These photos remind me of how quickly she's growing up. No more dependent baby...totally independent toddler! After seeing these photos, I had to take a step back and make sure I'm doing all I can to be the best mommy. It's always good to have those "evaluation" moments. Love you, my precious little one!

7 comments:

Unknown said...

oh I love both of those photos. they are so sweet of Sydney. She is so cute!

Unknown said...

Those are really great photos!

Megan said...

Your friends captured some great pictures. They are perfect!

Anonymous said...

I love those pictures. What a treasure. The second one looks like a little Shirley Temple.
Love ya, Mom

Candi said...

Awesome pictures!! She is so cute.

Marissa said...

She's really growing up! Those are some great shots of her. Mine is getting to be really independent too...he has a little mind of his own and he knows what he wants!

Anonymous said...

Wow, wish Chris could take a photo like that!