Monday, December 29, 2008

Thank You Cards

One of the things on my "wish list" for Christmas was some stamps from JustRite Stampers after I saw these AWESOME cards on Emily's blog. She answered a few questions I had about where to start...and I got these fun stamps for Christmas. I couldn't wait to use them so I made our thank you card for Christmas with them!

So fun!!! I wanted them to do my sister's graduation announcements with her initials in the center and then class of 2009 and her high school intials around the edges. Can't wait to keep playing! The BEST part is that these stamps fit SU!'s 1 3/4" circle punch perfectly!!! So occasionally, I'm sure you'll see me use these stamps with my SU! stamps. I love that you can personalize the edge...that's my very favorite part!

Card Recipe: All supplies from SU! unless noted CS: So Saffron, Certainly Celery, Whisper White; Stamps: Classic Backgrounds (this is retiring Jan. 18), Small Letter Set (JustRite Stampers); Ink: So Saffron, Certainly Celery; Accessories: White Gel Pen, Boho Blossoms Punch, 1/4" circle punch, 1 3/4" circle punch.

No comments: