Friday, August 3, 2012

Advent Calendar

This week at Relief Society craft group, we made this fun advent countdown.  I made mine using just red so I could use it for more than just Christmas.
I love how it turned out.  We found the cookie sheets at Big Lots and the little containers at the 99 cents store.  I couldn't resist using the new paper Be of Good Cheer.  It's so bright and cheery!  We modpodged the DSP to the front of the cookie sheet and onto the lids.  We cut out the numbers using the Big Shot (although, the numbers are now retired) and modpodged them to the lids also.  We hot glued 2 magnets to the bottom of the containers.  Now I can't wait to use it!!!  Order your supplies here.
Cardstock:  Cherry Cobbler, Be of Good Cheer, DSP
Accessories:  Big Shot, Timeless Type Alphabet & Number Dies

Haven't seen the new catalog yet?  Contact me today, and I'll get one your way!

No comments: