Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Eeek!

When I first got the new catalog, Tricky Treats was one of the first new stamp sets on my list!  So cute!  I used the Stampin' Spritzer filled with rubbing alcohol and Tangerine Tango reinker to spritz the back of the card as well as the tags.  I also spritzed white Baker's Twine to make a perfect match :)
Can't forget those adorable Googly Eyes from the Holiday Mini!  I see lots of googly eyed projects for Halloween in my very near future.  Tonight's projects...complete the projects that I have dancing in my head for next weekend's stamp class featuring the stamp set Embellished Events.  Have a great day!  Order your supplies here.
Cardstock:  Tangerine Tango, Basic Black, Howlstooth & Scaringbone DSP
Ink:  Basic Black, Tangerine Tango
Stamps:  Tricky Treats
Accessories:  White Baker's Twine, Stampin' Spritzer, Tag Punch, Google Eyes, 1/16" circle handheld punch, Dimensionals

Haven't seen the new catalog yet?  Contact me today, and I'll get one your way!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

So cute!! I got my holiday catalog today, but still haven't gotten the big one :( Trying to be patient and wait for it!!