Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Boooooooo!

Are you ready for Halloween? My kids are already talking about how they would like to dress up.  The past couple years we've done a family theme.  This year there's a bit of a debate if we could pull off a family theme and make everyone happy.  It's got me thinking about Halloween.  I wanted to use our new Illuminate Glimmer Watermark stampin' pad since that will be the focus of our technique night next Thursday. I came up with this fun Halloween card.  I'm loving this adorable Halloween stamp set in the Holiday Mini...Googly Ghouls.  
The stamping on the Basic Black CS is done with the new Illuminate Glimmer Watermark Stampin' Pad.  In case you missed, it's on p. 23.  I completely missed it until I went to convention and saw it in the Product display area.  That was the first thing I ordered after I came home from Convention :)  Hope you can join me on Thursday, Sept. 6, at 7 p.m. to create this fun card and play with the Illuminate Glimmer Watermark Stampin' Pad!  Order your supplies here.
Cardstock:  Pumpkin Pie, Basic Black, Very Vanilla, Howlstooth & Scaringbone DSP
Ink:  Illuminate Glimmer Watermakr, Basic Gray
Stamps:  Googly Ghouls
Accessories:  Basic Black Scallop Ribbon, Googlies, Dimensionals

Haven't seen the new catalog yet?  Contact me today, and I'll get one your way!

No comments: