Monday, August 13, 2012

Glimmer Wedding Bells

When I went to Convention, they have a spot set up where we could try out new products.  One of those amazing products that I tried out was the new Illuminate Glimmer Watermark Stampin' Pad.  Now I must admit, I didn't even see this ink in the Holiday Mini!  If you missed it too, it's on page 23!!  I couldn't wait to get home and order it.  I decided to create a card for Friday's stamp class using this fun new stamp pad.  I did the same card twice in different colors just so you can see what it can do.

Isn't that shimmer AWESOME?!?!?  This is going to be perfect for a lot of projects!  Order your supplies here.
Cardstock:  Basic Black, Rich Razzleberry, Whisper White
Ink:  Illuminate Glimmer Watermark
Stamps:  Embellished Events
Accessories:  Big Shot, Lacy Brocade Impressions Folder, Baker's Twine, Window Frames Framelits, Dimensionals, Rhinestone Jewels

Haven't seen the new catalog yet?  Contact me today, and I'll get one your way!  Want to make this fun card and five others?  Sign up TODAY for Friday's class.  Cost:  $20--Stamp Club Members/Demos; $25--Customers/Guests.  FREE with the purchase of the Embellished Events stamp set.

No comments: