Monday, August 27, 2012

Leaves

Last week I needed several thank you cards so I quick put these together.  I'm loving the Triple Time Stamping technique as you've probably noticed.  After I stamped these cards, I think I'm good for awhile. :)


I love how the bold images work with this technique!  It's awesome :)  I added some spritz using the Color Spritzer tool and the Early Espresso Marker,  The More Mustard splatters were created using the AquaPainter.  Ever thought of adding re-inker to the AquaPainter and then tapping it on your finger to create splatter?  Oh, so fun!  Order your supplies here.
Cardstock:  Cajun Craze, Very Vanilla
Ink:  Cajun Craze,  More Mustard, Garden Green, Early Espresso Marker
Stamps:  Gently Falling, Lacy & Lovely
Accessories:  Color Spritzer, AquaPainter

Haven't seen the new catalog yet?  Contact me today, and I'll get one your way!

No comments: