Thursday, August 2, 2012

Birthday Butterfly

I ordered the new spritzing tools before I went to Convention, but I didn't have time to use them.  While at Convention, I attended an evening technique class.  One of the presenters specifically focused on spritzing.  I couldn't wait to get home to create!  Tonight's technique class will be all about the spritzing tool.
For this card, I cut out the butterfly with the Big Shot and then laid it on top of the Very Vanilla CS.  I filled up the spritzer with 10 drops of reinker and rubbing alcohol.  Spritz, spritz...and we have a beautiful masked butterfly.  I stamped the greeting and then matted the Very Vanilla CS with Tangerine Tango.  I wanted some ribbon to match so I spritzed Vanilla seam binding with the same spritzer and added the ribbon to the card.  Want to create this card and learning more spritzing techniques?  Join me tonight for tonight's technique class!  Order your supplies here.
Cardstock:  Tangerine Tango, Very Vanilla, Howlstooth & Scaringbone DSP (who says it's just Halloween paper?!)
Ink:  Tangerine Tango
Stamps:  Wacky Wishes
Accessories:  Big Shot, Beautiful Butterflies Die, Vanilla Seam Binding, Stampin' Spritzer

Haven't seen the new catalog yet?  Contact me today, and I'll get one your way!

No comments: