Thursday, August 23, 2012

Friend

With my new found free time, I've decided I must actually make cards to send out rather than just stamping for classes.  I was loosing my passion for stamping when I just stamped for classes.  This is one of the cards I created using some pre-cut supplies already on my desk.
I just spritzed the flowers with the Stampin' Spritzer that was filled with Tangerine Tango reinker, alcohol, and champagne mist shimmer paint.  I love the splotchy look on the flower...it makes it look a bit more real to me.  When's the last time you stamped just for fun?  Hope you do it today!  Send me a link to your creation or upload it to my demo FB page to share  :)  Order your supplies here.

Cardstock:  Tangerine Tango, Very Vanilla, Howlstooth & Scaringbone DSP
Ink:  Tangerine Tango
Stamps:  Affection Collection
Accessories:  Stampin' Spritzer, Champagne Mist Shimmer Paint, Silver Brad, Paper Daisies, Dimensionals

Haven't seen the new catalog yet?  Contact me today, and I'll get one your way!

No comments: