Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Beach Page

I've been playing around with the new MDS 2+ this week.  It's been great fun!  On Saturday we had a church activity at Mission Bay.  We had a blast.  I have so many pictures from the fun that I knew I HAD to create a page documenting our fun.
Love the new photo layout templates!  And as promised with the new program, here's a supply list of actual products I used to create this page!!!

Background
     Card Stock\Crumb Cake
Stamps
    Boardwalk\Boardwalk - palm tree, Color = EARLY ESPRESSO 80,57,49
    Calendar Basics Kit\Calendar Kit - beach, Color = EARLY ESPRESSO 80,57,49
    Boardwalk\Boardwalk - beach, Color = EARLY ESPRESSO 80,57,49  

Order your supplies here.  See today's downloads here!

Off to enjoy some time with  my kiddos.  I'm freaking out a little....school starts in 9 days!  Why does summer have to go SO quickly???!!!

No comments: