Tuesday, August 21, 2012

First Day of School

My kids all started school last week.  I knew I wanted a page for all of them for their first day.  I came up with this quick layout and changed the colors to match their outfits (doesn't get much easier than that!)


Background
     Color = CRUMB CAKE 179,161,131

Stamps
    _Designer Kits\Chevron\Chevron - 8 grunge, Color = 1,184,255
    _Designer Kits\Fan Fair\Fan Fair - journaling lines, Color = 0,0,0
    Extreme Elements\Extreme Elements - stars

Punches
    Basics\Rounded Corner Punch, Fill Color = VERY VANILLA 254,249,232
    Basics\Rounded Corner Punch, Fill Color = VERY VANILLA 254,249,232

Check out today's new downloads here!  Don't forget you get 31% off your digital print orders this month.  I'm working hard to complete Sydney's baby album so I can get my pages at a discount!  :)

No comments: