Thursday, August 9, 2012

Happy Birthday!

I wanted to use the same DSP that I used on the card yesterday but use it for a non-Halloween card.  I always need multiple uses besides a specific holiday for DSP.  I was still using the spritzers also.  Here's the card I came up with.
I spritzed the Very Vanilla CS just a bit with the Tangerine Tango reinker mixed with rubbing alcohol just to add a bit of color.  I stamped the greeting in Basic Black, filled in the bubble letters with the Tangerine Tango marker, and added Crystal Effects to the tops of the letters.  I also added Crystal Effects to the Tangerine Tango stripe on the DSP.  Quick and simple!  Order your supplies here.
Cardstock:  Basic Black, Very Vanilla, Howlstooth & Scaringbone DSP
Ink:  Tangerine Tango, Basic Black
Stamps:  Bring On the Cake
Accessories:  Crystal Effects, Stampin' Spritzer

Haven't seen the new catalog yet?  Contact me today, and I'll get one your way!


No comments: